Available Forms
Please note there are no job vacancies at this time, applications are not being accepted.
Accident Reports
Use the Operator's Report of Motor Vehicle Accident (PDF) form to report a motor vehicle accident.

Obtain 4 copies:
  • Send the 1st copy to the Police Department in the jurisdiction where the accident took place
  • Send the 2nd copy to the Registry of Motor Vehicles
  • Retain the 3rd copy for your records
  • Send the 4th to insurance company
Send the copy for local accidents to:
Longmeadow Police Department
Records Division
34 Williams Street
Longmeadow, MA 01106