The Longmeadow Adult Center is looking for Volunteers!
● Preparing and serving lunch to Adult Center Participants. - this would be perfect for a student on summer break.
● Distributing Meals on Wheels to local homebound elders.
● Food Pantry collection, distribution and outreach.
● Contribute by offering classes, leading programs, supporting staff, and providing transportation.
● Assisting with Adult Center communication by labeling and sorting the monthly newsletter.
● Helping with one-time projects like large mailings, fairs, fundraising and Veterans’ events.
These are only some of the many ways that our volunteers add richness to the life of our community. Please contact Outreach Coordinator, Erin Koebler, at 413-565-4150 or firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire further and start the process toward a fulfilling placement with a positive impact in your community!