Changes to Water Accounts

  • For sales or foreclosures, a Transfer of Property Form (below) should be submitted at least one week prior to closing. This will allow the Water Department to schedule a "final read" approximately 2-3 days prior to closing. Once the read is done, the DPW will fax a Final Bill Adjustment to the Attorneys listed. If the read is needed sooner than 2-3 days before closing, please be sure to notify the office at 567-3400 or make note on the form. Please note, the Water Department does not do "final reads" for change in tenants and it is the landlord's responsibility to track water usage and collect payment accordingly
  • If you just need to update the billing information of your water account, please use the Name or Address Change Form (below). Do not use this form for a property closing.